B737 Non-Type Rated First Officers Talent Pool
Ryanair are delighted to announce that we are actively recruiting for B737 Non-Type Rated First Officers to join Europe’s Largest Airline Group at one of our bases Europe.
Experienced First Officers:
● Minimum 700 hours total flying time.
● Must have a minimum of 500 hours operated in the capacity of a First Officer on a multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft engaged in commercial air transport operations
● Holds a minimum of CPL(A) with a multi-engine instrument rating, expiry date of MEIR cannot exceed 12 months from the date of commencement of the course. MEIR must be valid on date of assessment.
● Must have passed the ATPL(A) theoretical knowledge examinations in accordance with FCL.515
If you fail to meet the above hour requirements please apply for one of the cadet programmes listed.Minimum Requirements – Applicable to all
● Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU and or UK (applicable to certain bases & includes candidates who hold ‘Pre-Settled Status’)
● Date of Birth – (Not over 65).
● Licence Type – EASA Part FCL.
● Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU. (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
● Must have operated on the relevant aircraft within the 36 months prior to the OCC course start date.
● English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
Assessment and Selection
Should you be shortlisted we will invite you to complete an online assessment as the first step in the process.
This is due to changes in EASA regulations which requires all new pilots to undertake a ‘Work Related Behavioural’ assessment prior to commencing the training under EASA regulation CAT.GEN.MPA.175.
This is completed in two phases;
Phase 1 consists of an online assessment conducted using AON (€60 fee applies).
Phase 2 is a comprehensive psychological assessment, which forms part of the overall Simulator assessment / interview.
During Phase 1, experienced First Officers are required to complete a total of 4 tasks and Captains will be required to complete 1 task.
Only candidates who successfully complete and meet the minimum standards during Phase 1 will be progressed forward to Phase 2 which includes the Simulator Assessment.
Before you apply
● Please ensure to apply for a position in which you meet the minimum requirements stated. Your application may be delayed if you have not completed this in full and uploaded all required documents.
● Please Note: If you have already applied via our website but have not yet been contacted, please continue to update your ONE EXISTING profile/account. DO NOT create another account.
● Remember: Your login details when you create your online application. You will need your username (i.e the email address you entered on your application) and password to access and update your application in the future.
All contact will be made through our application system and in some instances emails may be directed to the candidates spam/ junk mail.
To apply for this job please visit pilotjobs.ryanair.com.