Website ProAir Aviation
Flight captain Cessna 525C (m/f/d) at Stuttgart
Flight captain Cessna 525C (m/w/d) at Stuttgart (STR) location*
*Open Base is possible
The quality of the services provided is the focus for our customers and that is exactly why we are looking for only the best employees. If you are looking for a task in the fulfillment of which you would like to bring commitment, strategic thinking, high cost awareness and flexibility to the highest degree and always in the service of the customer, then we are looking for you!
● standard Duty on the Cessna 525C business jets of ProAir Aviation GmbH according to the procedures of the company
● excellent service to our customers/passengers
● absolute punctuality and reliability as well as strong loyalty towards our customers and the company
● compliance with legal requirements, performing flights in accordance with EASA AIR-OPS regulation
● completed professional training, valid EASA-CPL or EASA-ATPL license/MCC with valid type rating on the type Cessna 525C
● Flight experience on Cessna 525C ProLine 21, FMS-UNS and FMS-3000 are decisive for your application
● Minimum flight hours: 2,000 TT, 1,200 on type, difference training on Cessna 525A is an advantage
● experience in commercial flight operations according to EASA AIR-OPS
● high ability to work under pressure, good team and communication skills, passion and commitment, time flexibility
● knowledge in the use of common Windows applications (Word, Outlook)
● knowledge of the Crewbriefing/APG and LEON programs is an advantage
● independent service- and goal-oriented way of working
● sense of responsibility and an economic way of acting
● valid work and settlement permit for Germany
● German and English language skills in word and writing (fluent) are a prerequisite
● driving license class B (passenger car) required
We offer you
● a permanent, secure job
● comprehensive training and familiarization with the company’s procedures
● varied flight routes and operational areas
● 7 days roster
● very good working atmosphere
● base in Stuttgart (STR), Germany (Open Base possible by arrangement)
● above average pay
● 30 days vacation
In addition, our employees have every opportunity and perspective to develop in an economically sound and innovative company. We are happy to support our employees in achieving their goals together! The employee clearly in focus, as our most valuable asset!
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send us your application documents with salary requirements by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job please visit www.proair.de.