Website Norse Atlantic Airways
Captain B787 - Typerated and Non-typerated
Norse is building a sustainable airline. Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job. It is all about belonging. In Norse we believe partnership with Unions will be key to our success.
Norse Atlantic Airways is recruiting Direct Entry Captains to fly our Boeing 787 Dreamliners on transatlantic routes for our crew bases OSL, LGW and CDG.
You will have the chance to be part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting and sustainable new airlines.
Both typerated and non-typerated applicants are welcome to apply. If you have previously applied for a Captain-position for OSL, CDG or LGW, there is no need to re-apply.
● Minimum 2,500 hours PIC flight time (preferably on aircraft above 50,000kg)
● Hold a current Class One Medical Certificate
● For an EU basing, hold an EASA ATPL and have the right to work and reside in the EU without additional approvals
● Completed transfer of EASA licence before start of employment to either Norway, Denmark, Sweden, or Ireland
● Hold an ICAO level 5 (or greater) English Language Proficiency certificate
● Hold a valid LPC on an aircraft above 50,000kg before start of employment
● The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting and sustainable new airlines
● Fly one of the most efficient and modern aircraft in the world
● Exciting route network
● Friendly and safe working environment
Your cover letter
We’d like to learn more about your personality and how you align within the Norse culture. As such, please answer the following questions in your cover letter (max 200 words per question).
● If you started an airline, what culture would you like to see?
● How would you build that culture?
Deadline cover letter: 10 days after you submit your application
To apply for this job please visit careers.flynorse.com.