Captain – Embraer Phenom 300
The applicant must aim to demonstrate the highest standards of flying skills, safety and situational awareness while seamlessly incorporating the skills of crew resource management, threat error management, airmanship and teamwork into the daily operation. Continue to learn and increase one’s knowledge at all times, fly using the company’s standard operating procedures and deliver the highest standards of customer service whilst maintaining a sense of discretion.
This role is a 3 crew set-up with a 6/3 roster.
The applicant must have a right to work in the UK and preferably be based in London, UK.
The Captain shall take all reasonable steps to:
● Maintain familiarity with relevant rules and regulations and agreed aviation best practices and procedures.
● Ensure that all operational procedures and checklists are complied with, in accordance with the Operations Manual.
● Produce documentation within reasonable time as and if requested by the Authority; however, he shall direct it to the NP Flight Operations who shall pass it on to the relevant Authority.
● Hold a valid UK Commercial / Instrument License
● Hold a valid Embraer Phenom 300 Type Rating
● Hold a valid UK Class 1 Medical
● Minimum of 2000 hours total flight time
● Minimum of 500 hours Jet/Turboprop time
● Minimum 100 hours time on type
● Sound knowledge of business Aviation Operations
● Background in business jets
● English Proficiency Level 4 or above
● Team Player
● Leader and followership aptitude
To apply for this job please visit luxaviation.bamboohr.com.