Website Liberty Global
What will you be doing?
● Acting as pilot in command (PIC) of flights for which the pilot has been scheduled.
● Providing excellent customer service to passengers.
● Complying with schedules and other directives governing the aircraft’s operation.
● Ensuring that preflight inspections are performed, and aircraft is released from maintenance.
● Studying weather conditions at destination, enroute, alternate airports and departure points.
● Reviewing and calculating the aircraft weight and balance, fuel on board and performance calculations.
● Coordinating with Operations, Maintenance, and fellow Crew Members in any duties necessary for the smooth, safe and efficient operation of the aircraft.
● Making decisions necessary to start, delay or cancel flight and deviate the flight from planned route or destination when operating conditions dictate.
● Prepares and files flight plans.
● Ensuring that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all provisions on board for the safety and comfort of the passengers.
● Using checklists.
● Monitoring crew performance, sharing knowledge with crewmembers and evaluating crewmember potential for advancement.
● Assist VP, Head of Aviation as necessary with collateral ground duties.
We tend to look for people with:
● 3,000 hours total flight time.
● FAA First Class Medical.
● Holds a valid Airline Transport Pilot License.
● DA-50 Type Rating preferred. Falcon 900EX (non-EASy) experience preferred
● Possesses knowledge of the content of the Flight Operations Manual, Training Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, Federal Aviation Association Regulations, European Aviation Safety Agency regulations, and standards necessary to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position.
● Prior experience in Corporate Aviation.
● Maintains required qualifications specified in the Liberty Global Flight Operations Manual.
● Possesses interpersonal skills required of working with a small team in close quarters, long hours and remote locations
What’s in it for you?
● Competitive salary + Bonus
● 25 days annual leave with the option to purchase 5 more
● Access to wellbeing and mental health benefits such as the Calm app, personal medical, critical illness cover and dental insurance
● Matched pension contribution up to 10%
● Access to our car benefit scheme
● Access to our online learning platform to continue to develop and grow your career with us
● The chance to join an innovative, fast-paced and passionate team
To apply for this job please visit libertyglobal.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.