ACMI CAPTAIN FOR BOEING 737
A suitable candidate shall meet the requirements:
● ATPL license;
● Type rating on Boeing 737 – 800 NG;
● Minimum 3000 flight-hours total flying experience;
● Minimum 1500 flight-hours on type flying experience;
● Minimum 500 flight-hours on type as captain flying experience;
● Valid Class 1 medical certificate;
● Right to live and work in EU.
A suitable candidate has:
● A wish to operate different destinations around the globe;
● A strong personality to carry passengers;
● “Can do” manner is his/her second name.
We offer suitable candidates:
● Competitive remuneration on time;
● Permanent service provision contracts;
● Guaranteed services all year round;
● Block hour payment;
● 10 consecutive days off;
● Extra remuneration;
● Professional training;
● Accommodation in primary hotels or apartments during your duty;
● Growth opportunities in the Training, Security, Quality, Safety departments, etc.
● Travel tickets provided to the place of duty and returning home;
● Worldwide operations and multicultural environment.
Salary comment: Only selected candidates will be informed. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
To apply for this job please visit careers.aviasg.com.