First Officers — BOEING B737 (ANTALYA Base)
Be proud to fly for Jet2!
“Only one airline impressed us sufficiently with both its customer score and its refund score to be named Which? Recommended Provider for 2022. Jet2 was streets ahead of its competitors and the only airline to receive a four-star rating for its customer service and for value for money.” Which? 2022
We are delighted to announce our 2022/23 Pilot intake is now open and we have opportunities available for B757 Type Rated First Officers to join our award-winning business!
Our Summer season for 2022 is gathering pace and with 105 aircraft and over 16 million Customers it’s going to be our busiest summer season since 2019. Additionally, due to continued customer demand we have already launched a hugely expanded Summer ’23 programme, allowing us to deliver our VIP customer service to more people than ever!
We are looking for Pilots who understand great Customer Service and who will take pride in delivering it at every opportunity, showing energy, passion and helping us to make sure that our all-important customers Have a Lovely Holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!
The past two years have been the most challenging in history for the entire travel industry and the way different companies have responded will be remembered for a long time. We have achieved a lot despite the challenges – here are some of our most notable headlines:
- We opened a new base, and our 10th in the UK, at Bristol Airport
Jet2.com agreed the purchase of up to 75 new A321 NEO aircraft, for delivery up to 2029
- Which? recognised us as having the best record on delivering refunds during the pandemic and we were once again the only Airline awarded Which? Recommended Provider status
- The UKCSI (UK Customer Satisfaction Index) ranked Jet2.com as the foremost Transport
- Company for customer satisfaction, and the only airline in the top 50. Jet2holidays was the top-ranked Company in the Tourism sector for customer service in the same report
- Jet2NetZero – our sustainability strategy – launched, including one of the largest airline carbon offsetting schemes globally
What Can We Offer You?
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued Pilots a range of benefits including:
- A high basic salary – not hours dependentAnnual Company Pay Review
- Stable Basing, confirmed at the point of offerTransparent Base transfer policy – based on seniority of request, post training
- Enhanced rostering services including:Swap system
Roster Protection / Instant protection Windows
Guaranteed finish times before Annual Leave & days off, and Start times after Annual Leave (unless delayed on day of operation)
Extended Rest Periods in every month
- Sustainable lifestyleMostly 2 sector days – home most nights
Rosters published up to 8 weeks in advance
3 Requested Days Off per month to secure time off for special occasions
Rotating priority leave booking system – 37 days per annum for full time colleagues
Live free bidding for annual leave – instant confirmation – not based on seniority
Winter leave options
- Comprehensive ‘Medical History Disregarded’ Private Healthcare
- Discretionary Colleague profit share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme – 8% Company contribution
- No seniority – career progression opportunities based on merit
- Great Team spirit and friendly colleagues
- An award winning, financially stable business with an unrivalled focus on Crew Development
- A Company you can be proud to work for
Successful candidates will possess a valid UK issued Pilots Licence with minimum ELP Level 5 (you can gain and hold a UK license concurrently if outside the UK – please see our careers website for guidance if you have an EASA or alternative Licence) and current Class One Medical with a minimum of 6 months validity at the start date. You must also hold a current B757 Type Rating with a minimum of 500 hours flying time on type.
If you would like to join us on the next stage of our journey – APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit jet2careers.com.