First Officer - Various Airbus Aircraft
• Destination: Madrid .
• Offer start date: June 30, 2023 .
• Offer end date: July 31, 2023 .
• Minimum level of studies: Approved university entrance exam or completed studies that allow access to the university.
• Valid EASA CPL/ATPL license.
• Minimum experience of 150 HV in an Airbus FBW aircraft.
• Right to work in the European Union and unrestricted passport.
• Airbus FBW type rating in force.
• Class 1 medical certificate in force.
• Linguistic competence in Spanish level 5 or higher and in English at least level 4 or higher.
• Criminal record.
• Knowledge of Airbus type aircraft and operating procedures.
• A320 simulator test.
• Personal interview.
Psychotechnical/psychological test and psychoactive substances.
The people pre-selected to carry out tests must provide the corresponding supporting documentation when required during the selection phase.
Throughout the selection process, before being hired by the Iberia Company, applicants who have a foreign license must have it validated by the corresponding Spanish license (AESA), without this process entailing any cost for the Company.
The candidates selected to attend the first tests will receive an e-mail confirming the time and place of the test.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Iberia we are one and diverse. We are a faithful reflection of today’s society and we have teams with very diverse profiles that enrich us to be more creative and innovative.
We are totally committed to giving everyone the same professional opportunities. To this end, all decisions in the selection processes are based on the skills, abilities and knowledge of the person applying and that are necessary for the role. We work so that in all our selection processes there is representation of the difference that makes us so strong.
To apply for this job please visit iberia.aplygo.com.