Website Heston Airlines
Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. We are therefore expanding our A330 fleet and are looking for Captain rated on A330 to join Heston Airlines.
We believe that our team is something that makes us extremely proud. Being professional and delivering high safety standards. Our company has grown substantially in the last year and keeps growing even more. There is always a great opportunities for a professional and personal development – as we keep moving forward together!
If You are looking for a possibility to join professional and positive culture, seek for dynamic work environment – we are looking for You!
● EASA ATPL with PIC A330, IR/PBN ratings
● PIC A320 Rating an advantage
● Class I medical certificate issued in accordance with Part-MED requirements
● Minimum 5500 total hours on multi pilot aircraft with a MTOW of 50000 kg or more
● Minimum 4000 hours on Airbus FBW Aircraft
● Minimum 1000 PIC hours on A330 Aircraft
● Minimum 2500 Hours PIC on multi pilot aircraft with a MTOW of 50000 kg or more
● Additional min 500 Hours PIC on A320 an advantage
● Previous ETOPS Experience is an advantage
● EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel
● English Language Proficiency Level 5, Level 6 preferred
● A330 TRI/TRE experience is an advantage
● A progress of your Aviation career in our young, dynamic, and fast growing Airline.
● Career development opportunities (upgrade to CPT, LTC, TRI/TRE, Office positions);
● True opportunity to work in an international and multicultural business environment;
● Friendly atmosphere and supportive colleagues;
● One of the best financial packages in the industry by comparison with our competitors, including: Solid guaranteed monthly fixed, block hour and additional extra days payments;
● Guaranteed fix payment starting from the first day of training;
● Accommodation and transportation provided when outside of the home base.
● Travel tickets between home and operating bases provided;
● Flexible roster patterns;
● Worldwide travel health insurance.
Department: Flight Operations
Job Type: Full Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.heston.aero.