Website Helvetic Airways
First Officer - E-Jet family E170/190
Take off with Helvetic Airways
Helvetic Airways is a Swiss airline that offers flights to various destinations in Europe as well as charter and wet lease flights. We have made it our task to offer outstanding service with a personal touch and additional comfort as well as special quality.
We are looking for an independent and proactive personality to support our flight operation
● Short-haul flights: average flight time of 1.5 hours, two to four flights per day
● Funded type rating in January 2024
● Home Base Zurich Airport
● Possibility of a career as an instructor or in management (if necessary and if suitable)
● Rolling planning, part-time models, OFF-Wish opportunities
● Attractive travel discounts for you and your family
Requirements for an application as a co-pilot at Helvetic Airways
● Minimum age 20 years
● Valid passport, CH or EU-25/EFTA without restrictions
● Possess an Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) or «frozen» ATPL license (EASA Part-FCL)
● Valid instrument rating (IR)
● Valid Class 1 Medical
● MCC: An application and selection is possible without an MCC. However, an employment contract will only be issued after MCC has confirmed the license
● Advanced UPRT Zertifikat
● Completed secondary school or completed vocational training
● English: ICAO Level 4 or higher
● German: good knowledge of German, at least level C1
● Integrity, mature and loyal personality with social skills and leadership potential
● Strong and clear communication skills
● Impeccable record (excerpt from the criminal record)
Have we piqued your interest?
If yes, apply!
To apply for this job please visit career.helvetic.com.