Website Hellenic Seaplanes
CAPTAINS- DIRECT ENTRY (Float Operations)
● Hold a Professional Pilot License as per the specific requirements stated below.
● Hold a Valid Class 1 Medical.
● The License, Ratings and Medical Certificate accompanying the License must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of joining the Company.
● The maximum age must be 65 years.
● ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4 or above.
● Passport must be valid for minimum of 1 year (Foreign Nationals).
● Pass an Assessment and Interview conducted by Hellenic Seaplanes Human Resources Department.
● Valid ICAO ATPL acceptable to Greek Civil Aviation Authority for a Validation.
● Minimum Total Flight Experience:
a) 3000 hrs, Including at least 500 hrs on DHC-6; or
b) 4000 hrs, with no DHC-6 experience.
● Minimum Total Floats Experience:
a) 750 hrs, including at least 500 hours on DHC-6 floats; or
b) 1500 hrs, with no DHC-6 experience.
● Minimum PIC experience of 500 hrs on aeroplanes.
● Preference will be given for candidates who has DHC- 6 Experience.
To apply for this job please visit hellenic-seaplanes.com.