Website Hellenic Seaplanes
FIRST OFFICERS (Float Operations)
● Hold a Professional Pilot License as per the specific requirements stated below.
● Hold a Valid Class 1 Medical.
● The License, Ratings and Medical Certificate accompanying the License must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of joining the Company.
● The maximum age must be 65 years.
● ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4 or above.
● Passport must be valid for minimum of 1 year (Foreign Nationals).
● Pass an Assessment and Interview conducted by Hellenic Seaplanes Human Resources Department.
● Hold a valid Greek FCL CPL/MEP/IR with ATPL theory credit;
Or a valid CPL/MEP/IR, with ATPL theory credit.
Or a valid ICAO CPL/ME/IR, without ATPL theory credit can be considered provided that the candidate has a considerable amount of Flight Experience and/or Float Experience, in order for an issuance of a validation.
● All Ratings must be valid and endorsed on the same License.
● Minimum total flying experience- 160 hours.
● Minimum of 70 hours PIC on aero planes.
● Preference will be given for candidates who has Float experience.
● Preference will be given for candidates who has DHC- 6 experience.
● GCE Ordinary level Subjects (or equivalent) – Min of 6 passes, with 3 credits (including English Language).
To apply for this job please visit hellenic-seaplanes.com.