Website Haute Aviation
PC12NGX Captain Class Rated Required
The applicant must aim to demonstrate the highest standards of flying skills, safety and situational awareness while seamlessly incorporating the skills of crew resource management, threat error management, airmanship and teamwork into the daily operation. Continue to learn and increase one’s knowledge at all times, fly using Haute Aviation standard operating procedures and deliver the highest standards of customer service whilst maintaining a sense of discretion.
The Crew Member shall take all reasonable steps to:
Maintain familiarity with relevant rules and regulations and agreed aviation best practices and procedures;
Ensure that all operational procedures and checklists are complied with, in accordance with the Operations Manual.
Produce documentation within reasonable time as and if requested by the Authority; however he shall direct it to the NP Flight Operations and NP Flight Operation shall pass it on to the Authority;
● Frozen EASA ATPL
● PC12 Class rating is a requirement.
● Flight experience of at least 2000 hrs Total Time, 250 PIC on Typ, High standards of VFR skills
● Sound knowledge of business Aviation Operations.
●Administrative skills Strong customer service skills
● Fluent in both German and English (spoken & written)
● The candidate needs to be a Swiss or an EU passport holder and be willing to relocate to the region of Saanen, Switzerland.
● Candidates are required to provide a cover letter and include a description of the use of their administrative skills to enhance aircraft operations.
● Holding a CRI license is an advantage
● 20/10 Roster
● Only candidates fitting the above-listed criteria will be considered.
● According to the new EASA regulation, a full pre-employment assessment will need to be completed.
To apply for this job please visit www.haute-aviation.com.