Website GetJet Airlines
A320 Captains Nigeria project
Rapidly growing aviation company GetJet Airlines is seeking pilots for specific short-term contract in Nigeria with the possibility of staying in the company for a more extended period. Join our highly qualified team and explore all the exciting opportunities at an IOSA registered airline that operates worldwide.
Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to our assessments. A candidate whom we offer working opportunity will need to present clear criminal record and licence verification with clean incident/accident history.
Recruitment and Contracting process provided by Staffhubaero.
Staffhub Limited- an aviation personnel agency based in Cyprus, providing recruitment, consulting and business support services globally. Staffhub Limited is supporting recruitment and contracting processes.
- Minimum 500 hours on type as Captain (A320);
- Minimum 3000 hours in total;
- Valid EASA Part-FCL licence;
- Valid A320 type rating;
- Valid EASA Class 1 medical;
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English proficiency;
- Right to live and work in EU;
- No criminal record;
- NEW payment package for this project;
- Rotation: 6 weeks ON/ 2 weeks OFF ;
- Full-time co-operation;
- Schedule planned according to EASA FTL requirements;
- Accommodation & travel costs covered by GetJet Airlines during operations;
- Great working conditions in young, friendly & professional team;
- Opportunity to grow in dynamically developing organization;
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.