Website German Regional Airlines
First officer (m/f/d) on Embraer E190
First Officer (m/f/d) on Embraer E190
What you bring with you:
● EASA ATPL, CPL (IR) with ATPL theory
● Valid Type Rating Embraer E170/E190 preferred
● EASA Medical Class 1 – including negative drug test
● ICAO English Language Proficiency at least Level 4
● Native speaker: in German or language level B2 or Native speaker: in English or language level B2
● at least 500h (on a multi pilot jet, according to CS-25 or equivalent)
● EU passport unrestricted
● Class B Driver’s License
● Right to work in the EU
● Valid background check
● Ability to work in teams
What we offer you:
We stand for a family and entrepreneurial togetherness as well as a “duz culture”
With us you have the opportunity to bring your own ideas and put them into practice
We support your professional development both individually and through our internal talent programs
We regularly organize employee events
You receive employee discounts on the products of the Zeitfracht Group, such as B. 25 percent discount at ADLER or Leysieffer
Through our corporate benefits portal, you have access to discounts on products and services from well-known providers
You feel addressed and are ready to help shape the future of German Airways?
Then we look forward to receiving your application via our online application system https://www.career.aero/germanairways, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations!
Do you want to learn more about us? Just visit us on our website https://germanairways.com .
To apply for this job please visit germanairways.com.