Website Freebird Airlines
A320 TYPE RATED FIRST OFFICER
Freebird Airlines, one of the leading charter airlines established in 2000 with its charter flights to and from Turkey on a solid infrastructure, is currently seeking applications for the position of First Officer.
An excellent opportunity for experienced or just graduated pilots to join a well-established company with a permanent position.
We are looking for A320 type rated First Officers, who are willing to be based in Antalya, and meet the qualification, experience, and requirements below.
● Valid CPL/ATPL(A) license issued in accordance with EASA-FCL or ICAO standards (accepted by the Turkish DGCA),
● Valid Class 1 medical certificate issued in accordance with EASA-MED or ICAO standards (accepted by the Turkish DGCA),
● Preferably, a minimum of 500 flight hours on type A320,
● Minimum ICAO level 4 English proficiency,
● Max age of 40,
● No administrative penalty from any Civil Aviation Authority and not being involved in any incident or accident related to aviation,
● No criminal record or criminal archive record,
● Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university, preferably from an engineering faculty, aviation studies, or a study with physics and mathematics in the academic curriculum,
● Military service completed or deferred for at least 2 years.
To apply for this job please visit live.peoplise.com.