First Officers - Type-Rated Dash 8-400
We’re on a journey as a new company taking the much-loved flybe brand into a new era. Putting our customers and teammates at the heart of everything we do, our motto is ‘smile and go the extra mile’.
We are in the business of serving the demand for faster and easier connections in a friendly, responsible, and sustainable way. Our talented people really are the key to our success and future ambitions. At flybe you can really be yourself and we celebrate and value the differences that make us all unique.
· Consistently maintain the highest standards of professionalism, conduct and discipline,
· Ensure the safety of customers and team mates at all times ,
· Be passionate about flybe and our people and with your excellent team work,
· Be focused on making every day feel a great day at work. With a passion for customer experience, demonstrate a desire to exceed customer’s expectations every day.
· Current or previously held Dash 8 – 400 type rating
· UK CAA issued ATPL, CPL or MPL meeting Part FCL requirements,
· Hold or have held a valid Instrument Rating in the past 5 years,
· UK CAA AME issued Class 1 Medical,
· English Language Proficiency Level 5 or above,
· Live within 60 minutes travel time of the base (or be prepared to move),
· Hold an unrestricted passport with a minimum of nine months’ validity at the date of joining,
· Valid full UK driving license,
· Be able to provide a five-year referencing history and DBS check,
· Unrestricted right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and dynamic individuals with excellent team leadership skills, flexibility, a pro-active attitude and of course a customer focused mindset. We would also love to see a commitment to continued professional development and we commit to supporting your progression.
Things to know
You will receive a rewards package that includes a pension scheme, health & wellbeing cash plan including an employee assistance programme, staff travel benefits, elearning opportunities and free car parking onsite.
You’ll also have the chance to work in an environment where you can really thrive and develop further as we grow. It’s a really exciting time to join the business where you will have the ability to make an impact and help flybe be successful.
The closing date for this role is 31 January 2023 but please don’t delay in applying as we’d love to start reviewing applications straight away and may close the advert early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
You must have the eligibility to live and work in the UK
To apply for this job please visit flybe-ltd.csod.com.