Website Fly Dubai
First Officer - Type Rated
The First officer acts as second in command of the aircraft supporting the Captain of the aircraft during all normal and abnormal situations so that safety is maintained at the highest possible level. The First officer will also set, maintain, demonstrate high standards in all aspects of their position and act as the brand ambassador for flydubai, so that the corporate image is upheld at all times.
1. Maintain the safe day to day operation of the aircraft as the second in command.
2. Set an example to be followed by all flydubai crew to preserve the corporate image of flydubai.
3. Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to by all members of crew.
4. Notify the company or GCAA of any breaches in SOP or safety through the appropriate reporting medium so that lessons can be learnt by the company to enhance flight safety
5. Ensure he/she is fit to fly at all times and notify the company if not.
6. Operate the aircraft according to the approved policies and procedures as determined by flydubai and the GCAA.
Qualifications – External
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• ICAO ATPL certificate with a valid type rating .
• 1st Class Medical certificate from ICAO.
• English to ICAO level 4 or above.
• Eligible for a UAE residency visa.
• Must have flow within the last 24 months
• B737-300 to 900 (NG/EFIS) endorsed within the last 24 months
• At least 1,500 hours total flying time
• At least 500 hours on B737-300 to 900 (NG/EFIS) type aircraft
• Must have an excellent knowledge of ATPL subjects
• Excellent CRM skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team
• Show proven command ability and experience.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to perform to a very high standard when under stress.
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
• Inspiring and developing others
• Decision Making
Reads and complies with the ISR policies of the Company and diligently reports any weakness or incidents to the respective Line Manager or the Information Security team. Completes all required ISR awareness sessions and follows associated guidelines in the day to day business operations.
To apply for this job please visit careers.flydubai.com.