Website Fly Aeolus
Fly Aeolus qualifications
– He/she holds at least a valid CPL-EASA including IR validation.
– He/she has a minimum total experience of 500 hours, of which a minimum of 200 hours are on single piston aircraft, of which a minimum of 50 hours are IFR flights of which 15 hours are flown at night.
– Completed during the preceding 90 days five IFR Flights on a single piston aircraft incl. three instrument approaches in a single pilot role or an instrument approach check.
– Completed during the preceding 90 days three take-offs and landings at night in a single pilot role or a night take-off and landing check.
– He/she has successfully completed training on the Cirrus SR22.
As a Fly Aeolus pilot you will be responsible for the safe execution of a fractional ownership flight. Next to this you need to have a professional customer focus. All your activities will be supported by a professional team based in Belgium.
To apply for this job please visit flyaeolus.com.