Website Euro Wings
FIRST OFFICER (M/F/D) A320-FAMILY (TYPE-RATED/NON TYPE-RATED)
Eurowings is the low-cost airline of the Lufthansa Group and thus part of the world’s largest aviation group.
We are looking for Captains (m/f/d) A320-Family for Eurowings Europe Limited in Stockholm, Palma de Mallorca or Prague.
Do you want to face the challenge? – We are looking forward to your application!
- What’s in it for me:
- Employment contract incl. renumeration from the first day of training onwards
- Operations in the European route network of Eurowing
- High quality training
- Costs for hotel accommodation, proceedings and travel expenses during training (off from homebase) paid by employer
- Absence allowance during flight duties starting on the first hour
- Access to Lufthansa employee offers and thus reduced flight and vacation offers within the worldwide networks of Eurowings, Lufthansa and partner airlines
For more information on Eurowings Europe Limited conditions at Stockholm, Palma de Mallorca and Prague please find the information sheets below.
- Qualifications and Requirements:
- EASA ATPL (A) (German or Austrian License is appreciated)
- ]Preferably with A320 type rating
- Entrance qualification for an (advanced) technical college, high school degree, university entrance exam or completed vocational training
- Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- Medical Class I
- Negative drug test
- Valid background check
- EU-citizenship, Non-EU citizens: residence and work permit for Sweden, Spain or Czech Republic
- Unrestricted validity of passport
- Min. 5.000 hrs on AC > 19,5 to. MTOM
- Min. 1.000 hrs PIC on AC > 19,5 to. MTOM=
- Willigness to be vaccinated against COVID-19
- No accident/ no incident confirmation
2 references that hold/have held a managerial or training position within an aviation related organization.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.