Website Euro Wings
FIRST OFFICER (M/F/D) A320-FAMILY (TYPE-RATED / NON-TYPE-RATED)
Become part of our Wingsfamily! Eurowings is the value carrier of the Lufthansa Group and thus part of the largest aviation group worldwide.
We focus on value for customers and offer non-stop flights within Europe.
Eurowings operate 11 international bases – including Europe’s number one holiday island, Palma de Mallorca.
We currently employ people across Europe and we continue to grow.
We are looking for First Officers (m/f/d) A320-Family “Fast Track Upgrade” for Eurowings Europe Limited for our base in Palma de Mallorca.
Do you want to face the challenge? – We are looking forward to your application!
What’s in it for me:
- Fast track upgrade as captain
- Conditions according collective labour agreement Eurowings Europe Limited Spain
- Employment contract incl. remuneration from the first day of training onwards
- Operations in the European route network of Eurowings
- High quality training
- Costs for hotel accommodation, proceedings and travel expenses during training paid by employer (in case out of homebase)
- Absence allowance during flight duties starting on the first hour
- Access to Lufthansa employee offers and thus reduced flight and vacation offers within the worldwide networks of Eurowings, Lufthansa and partner airlines
Qualifications and Requirements:
- EASA ATPL (A) (German or Austrian License is appreciated)
- Preferably with A320 type rating
- Entrance qualification for an (advanced) technical college, high school degree, university entrance exam or completed vocational training
- Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- Medical Class I
- Negative drug test
- Valid background check
- EU-citizenship, Non-EU citizens: residence and work permit for Spain
- Unrestricted validity of passport
- Willingness to be vaccinated against COVID-19
- No accident/ no incident confirmation
- 2 references that hold/have held a managerial or training position within an aviation related organization
Required Flying Experience:
- Min. 4.000 hrs. on AC > 19,5 to. MTOM
- Min 350 Landings on AC > 19,5 to.MTOM
- “Active line flying” within the last 24 months
- Candidates with A320 T/R and min. 500 hrs. on Type (without simulator) will be preferably considered
- Please apply only online using the button below
- After a preselection, we will invite successful candidates to the Eurowings selection process.
- Selection steps passed in the past can be recognised under certain conditions
To view more information regarding the conditions with Eurowings Europe Limited, please click on the link below:
To apply for this job please visit www.career.aero.