Website Corendon Dutch Airlines
First Officers B737NG
In the light of our growth we are looking for qualified and experienced Boeing 737NG First Officers to be based in Hanover (Germany), Nuremberg (Germany), Düsseldorf (Germany), Cologne (Germany), Brussels (Belgium), Heraklion (Greece) and any other operating base established.
To apply for this opportunity, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
● Holder of a valid EASA licence with IFR and type rating on the B737-300/900 type aeroplanes
● Valid PBN endorsement on ATPL licence/logbook
● Holder of a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
● Having a minimum of 500 hours on the B737CL and NG type aeroplanes
● Having a minimum of 1 year’ civil aviation experience
● With at least a ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
● With at least a high school diploma
● Holder of a valid EU passport
● No History of Accidents and Incidents
● Enthusiastic and self-motivated
● Ability to work in a multicultural environment
● With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company
● Significantly increased conditions as of 1st of April.
● The company conversion trainings will start as of March 2023 and continue in April
● We offer you an employment agreement until 7th of November 2023 which will be renewed providing that mutual expectations are met
● The Company provides accommodation in an (apart) hotel for the crew in the bases
● Staff tickets on Corendon Flights for crew and first degree family members
● Career opportunities in a fast growing company
To apply for this job please visit www.corendonairlines.com.