Website Clay Lacy Aviation
FALCON 7X CAPTAIN
Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests each candidate’s procedural abilities and situational awareness.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Position: Captain or SIC
Aircraft: Dassault Falcon 7X
Position Type: Contract, Long-term, and Short-term
Location: Various London Area airports, United Kingdom
Operation: Part 91
● Requirements include 3,500 hours of total time, 2,000 hours PIC time, and 1,000 hours of Turbine time.
● ATP and Type Certification preferred with a minimum of 200 hours in type.
● UK/Europe-based candidates only and must reside within a reasonable distance and location to where the aircraft is located.
● Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
● Must pass DOT/FAA drug screening, and background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
● Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical and completion of a disclosure form, will be required as part of the application process.
● Additional duties as assigned.
● Covid-19 vaccination may be required.
● Must possess the legal right to work in the United Kingdom
To apply for this job please visit www.claylacy.com.