Non Type Rated and Type Rated CRJ900 Captain- Stockholm
CAE Parc Aviation are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications from Type Rated and Non-Type Rated Captain’s on behalf of our client CityJet, based in Stockholm on the CRJ-700/900.
CityJet crew experience the endless daylight of Scandinavian summers and the awe-inspiring sights throughout the winter season. Be prepared for some spectacular views from the “office”! You will have the opportunity to fly both the SAS domestic network and international routes. There has never been a better time to join this dynamic operation.
1. Must hold a valid EASA Airline Transport Pilot License.
2. 3000 Total flight hours
3. 500 hours PIC
4. 500hrs PIC on aircraft with MTOW above 23,000kg
5. ICAO English level 4
6. Last flight within 2 years
This opportunity has a host of benefits including:
● Permanent Contract
● Stockholm Base
● Fixed roster pattern of 5 working days, 3 days off + 3 additional off-days in the winter period. Variable rosters are also available.
● 25 days of annual leave
● Access to ID Travel
● Pension, LOL & Health Insurance provided
● Be customer orientated and empathetic
● A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
● Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
● Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
● Be energetic and committed
● Acts in accordance with the Airlines operational priorities: safety, punctuality, and care
● Must hold a clean criminal record and pass a 5-year background check
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of CityJet, is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.
To apply for this job please visit www.cae.com.