Website Brookfield Aviation
B737NG Captains needed in the Middle East
Brookfield’s airline client that offers comfort and reliability at reasonable prices is currently looking to contract a Captains for a long-term contract in the Middle East. This is an excellent opportunity for B737NG Captains who meet the minimum requirements to start immediately.
- Full licence with a valid B737NG IR endorsement.
- Valid Medical class 1.
- Passport valid at least 1 year.
- Last 3 pages of logbook, in which endorse for the last flight on B737NG.
- Last Proficiency Check on B737NG.
- Training Certificates (CRM, DG, etc).
- Reference letter from the last/current company.
- No incident/accident and no criminal records (mandatory even a bit old docs).
Online Technical Interview with the airline.
- Remuneration: Financial package consists of a basic plus overtime / allowances.
- Accommodation: provided in a hotel or apartment with air conditioning, the internet, and
- Other benefits: Overtime payment/ Positioning Flights/Home leaving tickets/ Ground
- transport/ Insurance. There is the opportunity for overtime monthly.
You have minimum 6 months experience on B737NG within last 12 months
Total flying hour : minimum 1500 hrs
Total flying on B737NG: minimum 1000 hrs
Immediate start after successful interview.
To apply for this job please visit pilotsdb.brookfieldav.com.