Website Brookfield Aviation
EASA A320 First Officers needed for 6 months renewable contract
Our client is based in Malta. It operates both scheduled and charter flights to various destinations in Europe and North Africa. The airline is committed to providing safe and comfortable travel experiences to its passengers and adheres to strict safety standards and regulations.
A320 EASA First Officer with 500 hours on A320
- Minimum of 500 hours on the A320 with the last flight within the last 12 months
- EASA Type Rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- English Language Proficiency Level 4 or better
- Freedom to work within the EU
- Clean Police Conduct allows the crew member to obtain an airport security pass
- Base: Milan, Bergamo, Casablanca & Malta
- PERIOD: 6 months (renewable)
- BLOCK HOURS PER MONTH: Up to the maximum permitted by EASA
- ROSTER PATTERN: 12 weeks on and 2 weeks off
- Monthly Remuneration: 3650EUR
- EUR 30 per 12 hours at outstation.
- Air tickets, ground transport, and accommodation for the ground training and outstation
- SIM period are provided by the airline.
Training will start in Mid-March. After training is finished, pilots will start line flying
To apply for this job please visit pilotsdb.brookfieldav.com.