BRA | CAPTAINS | COPENHAGEN
Minimum Requirements First Officers
● Experience on Airbus A320 Family ( A318-A321 ) minimum 150 hours.
● Minimum total hours 500.
● EASA License.
● A320 Family Type Rating.
● EASA Medical Class 1.
● ICAO English level 4 ( 5-6 preferred ).
● IR(A) M (Valid )
● EU Passport ( including Norwegian ).
● Security documentation; 5 years consecutive background history without breaks.
● Flight crew for Charter operations flying Airbus A320 family airplanes.
● Copenhagen based.
● Temporary crew based in Las Palmas ( LPA ) During winter period.
● Flexibility to relocated in short notice to a different temporary base depending on charter needs.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like join AAP Aviation and fly for BRA, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aapaviation.com.