Website ASL Aviation Holdings
B737 (300/900) Type Rated Captains (UK)
ASL Aviation Holdings is a global aviation services company with airlines based in Europe, South Africa and Asia. ASL is a world leader in ACMI airline operations serving major cargo and passenger airlines.Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, close to Dublin Airport, the ASL Aviation Holdings Group includes four wholly owned European airlines; ASL Airlines Ireland, ASL Airlines Belgium, ASL Airlines France and ASL Airlines United Kingdom. The Group also includes associate and joint venture airlines FlySafair in South Africa and K-Mile Asia in Thailand. Additionally, the Group includes maintenance facilities and several leasing entities. ASL’s airlines operate cargo networks on behalf of major international customers, specialising in the express freight, online commerce, and postal sectors. The Group’s global operations serve over 65 countries and includes passenger and cargo operations under ASL’s own brands.The Global ASL fleet of 130 aircraft includes 17 aircraft types from the Boeing 747-400F to the ATR72-200F. ASLI Airlines Ireland recently became the first operator, on behalf of FedEx, of the new ATR 72-600F, ATR’s first production-built freighter.ASL Group confirmed 20 slots with Boeing for 737-800 Boeing Converted Freighters (BCF) aircraft. To date 11 aircraft have entered service with ASL airlines in Europe and Thailand and the next two aircraft are in conversion and will be re-delivered to ASL in Q1 2022. The BCF programme will continue throughout 2022. In 2021, despite the global disruption caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, ASL’s airlines continued to operate with an average dispatch reliability of 98.04%. The airlines operated 93,181 flights totalling 177,474 flight hours, carrying 991,141 tonnes of freight and 3,900,000 passengers. While some of the group airlines were founded more than 40 and 50 years ago, ASL Aviation Holdings story essentially began in 1998. Annual revenue now exceeds €1.1bn EUR. Globally, ASL has a team of 3.000 people of 51 different nationalities. The Group’s vision is to be the aviation service provider of choice through excellence, experience, and expertise.ASL Aviation Holdings is mindful that aviation, while fundamental, must also be environmentally sustainable. The ASL Group is committed to promoting and acting in the best interest of our staff, customers, environment, and planet through our ESG policy. ASL has committed to Destination 2050, the industry-led programme to achieve net-zero emissions in aviation by 2050 and is working to meet the requirements of the European Commissions ‘Fit for 55’ proposals. ASL Aviation Holdings also formally endorsed the ‘Toulouse Declaration’, further committing the aviation industry to meeting carbon emissions reduction targets by 2030 and to reaching net-zero emissions by 2050.ASL strengthened its commitment to being a first mover in introducing new emissions reduction technology into our current fleet by partnering with leading innovators in hydrogen-electric emission powertrains, Universal Hydrogen and ZeroAvia.
ASL Airlines (UK) is seeking experienced B737 (300-900) Captains for a long-term assignment, supporting its cargo operations. The purpose of this role is to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft safety of persons and/or property carried therein in accordance with regulations.
· Supervise the first officer and, where appropriate in terms of standards, conduct and appearance.
· Promote an atmosphere under which optimum crew co-operation may be expected.
· Promote and implement the company safety management system (SMS) to ensure prevention of accidents.
· Responsible for securing the safety of the aircraft and of persons and/or property carried therein in accordance with regulations.
· Ensure that all operational procedures and checklists are complied with, in accordance with the Operations Manual.
· Responsible, in an emergency situation that requires immediate decision and action, to take any action he/she considers necessary under the circumstances in accordance with regulations in the interest of safety.
To be considered for this assignment you must meet the criteria outlined below:
• Minimum 4,000 Hours Total Time.
• Minimum 1500 hours in Command on B737.
• B737 NG experience highly desirable.
• Current and Qualified on B737 with valid Type rating and Proficiency Check.
• Date Of Last Flight on B737 within 24 months.
• Hold a UK Licence (must be in possession of a CAA issued UK licence at time of application)
• EASA licence desirable.
Base: East Midlands
Commencement date: February/March 2023
Duration: Long term assignment (up to the age of 65)
• UK/European Union passport.
• ICAO Level 4 English Proficiency.
• Valid 1st Class UK Medical Certificate.
• No History of Accidents and Incidents.
• Must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Thank you for your interest in ASL.
Once you submit your CV and cover letter for us, the system automatically sends you an ‘Application Confirmation’ and a ‘Registration Confirmation’ email which contains a link to activate your account and to choose your password. We also send you the interview invitations via in-recruiting.
We kindly ask you to please check your spam folder as the emails might be ending up there. You may look for the following title(s) and E-mail address.
Title(s): Registration Confirmation / Application Confirmation
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASL HR Team
To apply for this job please visit cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it.