Website ASL Aviation Holdings
B737 First Officer
ASL Aviation Holdings is a global aviation services company with airlines based in Europe, South Africa and Asia. ASL is a world leader in ACMI airline operations serving major cargo and passenger airlines.Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, close to Dublin Airport, the ASL Aviation Holdings Group includes four wholly owned European airlines; ASL Airlines Ireland, ASL Airlines Belgium, ASL Airlines France and ASL Airlines United Kingdom. The Group also includes associate and joint venture airlines FlySafair in South Africa and K-Mile Asia in Thailand. Additionally, the Group includes maintenance facilities and several leasing entities. ASL’s airlines operate cargo networks on behalf of major international customers, specialising in the express freight, online commerce, and postal sectors. The Group’s global operations serve over 65 countries and includes passenger and cargo operations under ASL’s own brands.The Global ASL fleet of 130 aircraft includes 17 aircraft types from the Boeing 747-400F to the ATR72-200F. ASLI Airlines Ireland recently became the first operator, on behalf of FedEx, of the new ATR 72-600F, ATR’s first production-built freighter.ASL Group confirmed 20 slots with Boeing for 737-800 Boeing Converted Freighters (BCF) aircraft. To date 11 aircraft have entered service with ASL airlines in Europe and Thailand and the next two aircraft are in conversion and will be re-delivered to ASL in Q1 2022. The BCF programme will continue throughout 2022. In 2021, despite the global disruption caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, ASL’s airlines continued to operate with an average dispatch reliability of 98.04%. The airlines operated 93,181 flights totalling 177,474 flight hours, carrying 991,141 tonnes of freight and 3,900,000 passengers. While some of the group airlines were founded more than 40 and 50 years ago, ASL Aviation Holdings story essentially began in 1998. Annual revenue now exceeds €1.1bn EUR. Globally, ASL has a team of 3.000 people of 51 different nationalities. The Group’s vision is to be the aviation service provider of choice through excellence, experience, and expertise.ASL Aviation Holdings is mindful that aviation, while fundamental, must also be environmentally sustainable. The ASL Group is committed to promoting and acting in the best interest of our staff, customers, environment, and planet through our ESG policy. ASL has committed to Destination 2050, the industry-led programme to achieve net-zero emissions in aviation by 2050 and is working to meet the requirements of the European Commissions ‘Fit for 55’ proposals. ASL Aviation Holdings also formally endorsed the ‘Toulouse Declaration’, further committing the aviation industry to meeting carbon emissions reduction targets by 2030 and to reaching net-zero emissions by 2050.ASL strengthened its commitment to being a first mover in introducing new emissions reduction technology into our current fleet by partnering with leading innovators in hydrogen-electric emission powertrains, Universal Hydrogen and ZeroAvia.
ASL Airlines (Ireland) is seeking experienced B737 (300-900) First Officers for a long-term assignment, supporting cargo operations. The purpose of the role is to assist the Commander in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight. In the event of the incapacitation of the Commander, the First Officer will assume command.
• Carry out such duties concerning the flight, in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures, including procedures, limitations and performance relating to the specific aircraft type, as are allocated by the Commander
• Assist in promoting an atmosphere in which a good understanding and cooperation between the crew members may be expected
• Advise the Commander if, his/her opinion, any aspect of the flight preparation has been overlooked
• Confirm the safe navigation of the aircraft, maintaining a continuous and independent check upon both the geographical positions of the aircraft and its safe terrain clearance; to volunteer such advice, information and assistance to the Commander, as may contribute favourably towards the safe and efficient conduct of the flight
• Seek and receive such information and/or explanation from the Commander, as may be necessary to enable the First Officer to fulfil his/her function
• Maintain a high personal standard of discipline, conduct and appearance as a representative of the Company
• Support the Commander, by active example, in the development and maintenance of high standard of professional expertise and morale amongst the crew; ensure validity of the operational flight plan and, when necessary, file the Air Traffic Services Flight Plan with the appropriate Authority. If stored plans are used then he/she should ensure that the correct plan has been activated
In order to be considered for this assignment you must meet the criteria outlined below:
• Minimum 500hrs total time, with minimum of 250hrs on CS-25 aircraft.
• Valid EASA-issued ATPL or Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) and instrument rating (IR).
• Have, or be willing to convert to Irish Licence
• Type rating on B737 (300-900).
• ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4 minimum
• Class 1 medical certificate
• Must be eligible to live and work in the EU
• Base will be in Germany
Thank you for your interest in ASL.
Once you submit your CV and cover letter for us, the system automatically sends you an ‘Application Confirmation’ and a ‘Registration Confirmation’ email which contains a link to activate your account and to choose your password. We also send you the interview invitations via in-recruiting.
We kindly ask you to please check your spam folder as the emails might be ending up there. You may look for the following title(s) and E-mail address.
Title(s): Registration Confirmation / Application Confirmation
E-mail address: email@example.com
ASL HR Team
To apply for this job please visit cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it.