Website ASL Aviation Holdings
B737 First Officer
ASL Aviation Holdings is a global aviation services company with airlines based in Europe, South Africa and Asia. ASL is a world leader in ACMI airline operations serving major cargo and passenger airlines.Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, close to Dublin Airport, the ASL Aviation Holdings Group includes four wholly owned European airlines; ASL Airlines Ireland, ASL Airlines Belgium, ASL Airlines France and ASL Airlines United Kingdom. The Group also includes associate and joint venture airlines FlySafair in South Africa and K-Mile Asia in Thailand. Additionally, the Group includes maintenance facilities and several leasing entities. ASL’s airlines operate cargo networks on behalf of major international customers, specialising in the express freight, online commerce, and postal sectors. The Group’s global operations serve over 65 countries and includes passenger and cargo operations under ASL’s own brands.The Global ASL fleet of 130 aircraft includes 17 aircraft types from the Boeing 747-400F to the ATR72-200F. ASLI Airlines Ireland recently became the first operator, on behalf of FedEx, of the new ATR 72-600F, ATR’s first production-built freighter.ASL Group confirmed 20 slots with Boeing for 737-800 Boeing Converted Freighters (BCF) aircraft. To date 11 aircraft have entered service with ASL airlines in Europe and Thailand and the next two aircraft are in conversion and will be re-delivered to ASL in Q1 2022. The BCF programme will continue throughout 2022. In 2021, despite the global disruption caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, ASL’s airlines continued to operate with an average dispatch reliability of 98.04%. The airlines operated 93,181 flights totalling 177,474 flight hours, carrying 991,141 tonnes of freight and 3,900,000 passengers. While some of the group airlines were founded more than 40 and 50 years ago, ASL Aviation Holdings story essentially began in 1998. Annual revenue now exceeds €1.1bn EUR. Globally, ASL has a team of 3.000 people of 51 different nationalities. The Group’s vision is to be the aviation service provider of choice through excellence, experience, and expertise.ASL Aviation Holdings is mindful that aviation, while fundamental, must also be environmentally sustainable. The ASL Group is committed to promoting and acting in the best interest of our staff, customers, environment, and planet through our ESG policy. ASL has committed to Destination 2050, the industry-led programme to achieve net-zero emissions in aviation by 2050 and is working to meet the requirements of the European Commissions ‘Fit for 55’ proposals. ASL Aviation Holdings also formally endorsed the ‘Toulouse Declaration’, further committing the aviation industry to meeting carbon emissions reduction targets by 2030 and to reaching net-zero emissions by 2050.ASL strengthened its commitment to being a first mover in introducing new emissions reduction technology into our current fleet by partnering with leading innovators in hydrogen-electric emission powertrains, Universal Hydrogen and ZeroAvia.
– The incumbent ensures that his tasks are carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations and the company’s standards.
– He is responsible for the safety and security performance of the company.
– The line pilot officer is the deputy of the captain.
– He must comply, like the captain, with the technical, operational and commercial rules defined by the regulations and the company through the operations manual. He must report to the captain.
– He is responsible for assisting the captain in the execution of their common mission, with the permanent objective of good coordination of the crew. He must report to the Captain any event likely to jeopardize the safety of the aircraft, its occupants or its load.
– Under the authority of the Captain, the incumbent carries out the missions entrusted to him, in compliance with the legal obligations in force and the standards and methods set by the Company and detailed in the Operations Manual. – All the technical tasks in which the line pilot officer is involved are developed in part B of the operations manual, in section 2 for the normal procedures and in section 3 for the occasional and rescue/emergency procedures. The distribution of tasks related to the use of the airplane between the members of the crew is also developed there. – In general, the OPL assists the Captain in all assigned technical tasks. Documents related to the flight (operational flight plans, technical report) can be completed by the OPL, and must be signed by the Captain. Some reports, such as crew reports, can be signed directly by the OPL, after notifying the Captain.
The incumbent must maintain his level of competence and comply with the methods of instruction provided by the Company.
– Throughout his assignments, he must respect and enforce the Company’s commercial commitments vis-à-vis its customers and suppliers.
– He must demonstrate a real sense of listening and dialogue with the other participants in the flight processing chain, in order to guarantee optimal processing of the problems encountered in operation. The incumbent carries out the missions entrusted to him in accordance with the provisional timetables established by the Air Operations Department and according to the operational conditions which may modify them.
– The holder must respect the wearing of the uniform provided for by the Company and take care in all circumstances of the image of the Company of which he is the representative.
Hold the B737-300/900 type rating or have obtained the B737-300/900 type rating from ATO ASL Airlines France
Experience of at least 300 total hdvs
Have the minimum required level of English language proficiency: level 4, operational level of Part FCL.055
Have followed the necessary training program described in Manex D
Thank you for your interest in ASL.
Once you submit your CV and cover letter for us, the system automatically sends you an ‘Application Confirmation’ and a ‘Registration Confirmation’ email which contains a link to activate your account and to choose your password. We also send you the interview invitations via in-recruiting.
We kindly ask you to please check your spam folder as the emails might be ending up there. You may look for the following title(s) and E-mail address.
Title(s): Registration Confirmation / Application Confirmation
E-mail address: email@example.com
ASL HR Team
To apply for this job please visit cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it.