First Officer (TR/NTR) on A220-300
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Fly the most modern single-aisle jet aircraft on the market: leading-edge technology and systems integration, advance materials and latest-generation aerodynamics, which supported the demonstration of unmatched dispatch reliability and economy results during the test and route-proving flights.
What You will need to succeed
● EU citizenship or valid residence and work permit without restrictions;
● Valid EASA Medical Class 1;
● Valid EU FCL CPL or ATPL license (EASA form 141);
● ICAO English 4 or higher;
● At least 300 hours of Commercial Air Transport (CAT) operations on aircraft with EFIS, FMA and FMS systems – MTOW of the aircraft at least 5,7t;
● To be self-motivated, committed to the highest standards of safety and responsibility, and willing to relocate to Baltic States for the contract duration period.
● Only online applications will be accepted;
● Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will receive online aptitude tests;
● After successful results candidates will be shortlisted and invited to take part in the assessment process.
To apply for this job please visit careers.airbaltic.com.