Website Air Belgium
First Officer A330
Purpose of the position…
● As a flight crew member, your first responsibility consists in taking the passengers on board of a flight to their destination within the highest level of safety and comfort. The aim is to make sure that the passengers have the best possible flying experience.
● You are the face of our company, which means that through your careful, mindful and professional behaviour, you will contribute to building our collective reputation.
Main activities and responsibilities…
● Actively participate the flight briefings and ensure to be aware of all flight specificities
● Assist in proper and on time boarding according to the company standards in order to ensure the highest on time performance possible
● Take care of the different announcements in the appropriate languages when requested
● Deal with any problem, concern reported by the cabin crews or Senior Cabin Crew Member in the cabin and agree on the necessary actions to take with the Captain in command
● Address any safety and security related problem during the flight by applying the relevant procedures in agreement with the Captain
● Act as an Air Belgium Ambassador and promote our values towards the customers
● Ensure efficient teamwork and help your colleagues where needed
● Any other duties that aim to the achievement of the company objectives within individual competences.
● Display a positive, open and cooperative behaviour in order to facilitate a good relationship inside the team, avoid and help solve conflicts.
● Comply with Company and Safety policies, values and ethics.
● Comply with local, national legislations and health & safety standards.
● Report to hierarchy any hazards, non-compliances and risks whether to employees or to the company
Requirements and qualifications
● Hold a valid EASA CPL/IR or ATPL.
● Have a valid type rating with valid IR rating.
● Acquired 1000hrs on A320/330/340/350/380.
● Acquired 1500hrs on aircraft with MTOW of more than 44 tons.
● ELP level 5 or better.
● Having the right to work and live in Belgium.
● Have all required vaccinations including COVID-19 vaccination.
Please note that the above mentioned ratings must be present or were endorsed on your EASA license.
What we have to offer…
Next to a correct and modern compensation package – the ability to work in an airline environment where you can have impact and will be embedded in a team of aviation enthusiasts. Visit our website and find out more about Air Belgium’s unique positioning in the airline industry and what binds us as a team.
To apply for this job please visit www.airbelgium.com.