AeroLogic is a modern cargo airline based at Leipzig/Halle Airport. It was founded in 2007 as joint venture of DHL Express and Lufthansa Cargo. With a very modern fleet of 21 new Boeing 777F AeroLogic mostly serves destinations in Asia and the USA. AeroLogic has a daily connection to Hong Kong and several connections to Bangkok, Singapore, Shanghai, Houston and Los Angeles.
For the Flight Operations department AeroLogic is looking for:
Second Officer (m/f/x)
Operate as Second Officer during long range line operation above FL200
(Conversion to First Officer after approximately two years and minimum 750 hours on the B777)
- EASA Part.FCL CPL / IR / MEP(L) incl. a frozen ATPL (ATPL Theory) (no MPL)
- MCC on a glass cockpit aircraft – preferably B737NG (preferably completion not older than 6 month or MCC refresher)
- Boeing Glass Cockpit type rating is of advantage (e.g. B737NG)
- Minimum flight hours as required by EASA to obtain above licenses
- A valid medical class 1 certificate by a physician approved by the issuing authority
- Must have the right to work and live in the European Union
- Mandatory: Fluent spoken and written German and English (min. English Proficiency Level 4).
Shortlisted candidates will be subject to a selection process.
The 2-day screening will include: Cognitive testing, simulator evaluation on a B737NG FFS and an interview.
An exceptional and most interesting job challenge within a growing international business of a young Cargo Airline with high personal responsibility. Experience an airline which appreciate your efforts, with attractive financial and social compensations as well as a modern, professional and cooperative working environment.
START DATE: As of now
WORKING TIME: Full-time
HOME BASE: Leipzig/ Halle Airport (LEJ/EDDP)
To apply for this job please visit dluhh.pi-asp.de.