Website 2Excel Aviation
B737 First Officer
2Excel Aviation Ltd is an industry leader in specialised and innovative solutions for aviation’s most complex challenges. Our success is based on the talented and experienced people that make up our workforce.
BroadSword, our VIP charter air service, offer unparalleled bespoke and personalised air travel solutions are seeking experienced a B737 First Officer to join our experienced, friendly and high achieving team.
The postholder will primarily be based at Stansted Airport (EGSS) and should live within reasonable travelling distance of the airport. As a non-scheduled airline, the flying you do will be both varied and interesting.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
● CPL with a current B737 Type Rating
● Have at least 1000 total flying hours which should include at least 500 hours on type (B737 – NG and/or Classic experience)
● Current Class 1 Medical
● Current UK Passport
● Demonstrable experience within a VIP environment is a significant advantage
● IT literate (MS Office, Web Based IT systems)
● Capable of working in small team, autonomously and with minimal supervision
● Committed, flexible and interested in growing our business portfolio
● Personable, with a customer focussed attitude
● Proof of right to work in the UK
In return we can offer you a competitive salary and per diems, generous holiday allowance, private health care and pension provision.
Candidates should be prepared to undergo a simulator evaluation to demonstrate their and flying skills during the recruitment process. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce. We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.
To apply for this job please visit 2excel.talosats-careers.com.