Main purpose is to execute scheduled shuttle flights in the most cost effective and safe manner in accordance with aviation regularities and NHV standards.Respons. & areas
· Understanding the client’s business & needs, under the decision and supervision of the Base Manager and BU Manager.
· Acting responsible to the pilot-in-command in assisting to conduct an efficient flight.
· Maintaining familiarity with the relevant Belgian and international air legislation, agreed aviation practices and local procedures.
· Maintaining familiarity with NHV’s Operations Manual, FOI’s and other related manuals, procedures and instructions for fulfilling the job.
· Assisting the pilot-in-command when requested, with respect to administrative flight duties.
· Supporting the pilot-in-command in maintaining a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance.
· Carrying out flight duties, in accordance with NHV’s SOP’s, limitations and performance related to the allocated helicopter type.
· Taking care of tasks forwarded by the Base Manager to the crew for offshore operations (Oil & Gas).
· Leading by example and promoting a team spirit amongst colleagues.
· Respecting the code of conduct and overall behavior towards the whole NHV team, as well as respecting the ‘Drugs & Alcohol’ policy.
· Respecting the local content, culture and environment and adapt accordingly.Experience
· Technical requirements:
o EASA CPL (H) License.
o EASA Class 1 Medical.
o EASA IFR (H) ME.
ATPL(H) theory ánd MCC certificate
· Type rating:
o preferably H175
· Total expected flight hours:
o Min. 500 hours total flight time on helicopters
o Min. 500 hours Multi-engine helicopter
o SKILLS (IT knowledge, languages, communication …)
o English Proficiency Level 4
· Good ICT-knowledge (specific aviation software & administrative programs)
· Knows & plays by the procedures installed by the company.
· Flexible a team player, result driven and customer focused.
· Must be able to obtain a basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate.SkillsWhat we offerYou’ll be welcomed in a young and exciting company. Based on your skills and competences, you’ll be offered a competitive salary with extra legal benefits.
The opportunity can be taken to widen your knowledge and skills.