- Responsible for accomplishment of aviation instruction to pilots consisting of ground school and simulator training for Initial, Recurrent or generic aircraft training courses. Measure training progress of Customers (students), objectively and subjectively, within the established aeronautical curriculum.
- Training tasks will include Lesson Planning, Classroom and Simulator set-up, upkeep of current aviation publications and instructional training materials, acting as Second-In-Command pilot in multi-crew simulator situations, as needed, evaluate Customer’s progress and performance, issues and problems, prepare necessary documents and reports, as required.
- Participate in FlightSafety’s Learning Center’s Safety Management System (SMS) activities including: supporting and promoting the safety culture. Reporting all aviation safety-related issues via the feedback system, and adhering to the processes related to accomplishing SMS goals.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
- To join the FlightSafety Farnborough team as a pilot instructor to provide ground and simulator training you must have:
- Hold or have held JAA / EASA licences
- Have at least 1,500 hours as a pilot of multi-pilot aircraft, or for single pilot types, at least 1,500 hours in multi-pilot operations and have completed at least 500 hours of flight time as PIC on single pilot aircraft