We promise you a job in a dynamic and multinational environment. Moreover, you would share your knowledge with students from all over the world helping them to develop needed skills on Cessna 172, nine Tecnam P2002JF and two Tecnam 2006T.
- Valid EASA CPL(A) or ATPL(A) licence with the adequate Medical Certificate;
- Valid Unrestricted FI(A) rating;
- At least ICAO English level IV.
- Ability to provide feedback;
- Ability to evaluate students’ progress;
- Ability to adapt in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to adapt to company‘s requirements and its students;
- Continuous improvement, ability to accept criticism and learn from one’s own mistakes.