First Officers B737 – non Type-Rated
OSM Aviation, on behalf of Norwegian, are now looking for experienced, Non Type Rated First Officers with jet relevant experience to operate on our short haul fleet in Europe.
- EASA/JAA License
- EASA Medical Class 1
- 1,500 hours total time
- 500 hours jet relevant experience in commercial operations within the last 12 months
- English, language proficiency “ICAO” level 5 or higher
- No criminal record or accidents
- We offer the opportunity for a permanent position.
- Roster planned 1 month in advance with a minimum of 12 days off per month
- Vacation: You accumulate 2.5 days of paid vacation per month in 100% duty
- 30 days sick leave annually covered by 90% of basic salary
- New modern fleet
- ID tickets after 3 months for family
- The recruitment process:
- The first step is to complete and submit your CV and application. You will then receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of your application.
- To be considered for the position you need to register your different flight hours in your CV under the section “Competence”. You also need to upload a copy of your license, medical, copy of your passport, most recent page of your log book and a recent photograph under the section “Attachments”.
- Applicants fulfilling the requirements will be contacted via e-mail. The process will also include interviews, online tests, a simulator assessment and background checks including contacting referees.
- Applications can only be made through this website. Applications received via other sources (e.g. by phone, direct contact or through employees in the company) will not be accepted and will be disqualified.