first officer A310, A330 or B737
Air Transat is Canada’s leading holiday travel airline. Every year, it carries some 3 million passengers to nearly 60 destinations in 30 countries. Air Transat was named Best North American Leisure Airline at the Skytrax annual World Airline Awards, held in June 2015.
At Transat, we recognize the prime importance of the environment, host communities, cultural diversity, and our relations with our employees, customers and partners. That is why Transat adopted a corporate social responsibility policy in 2008. Air Transat is also committed to reducing its ecological footprint, and has adopted an environmental policy.
Live the Transat experience and be part of the journey; come join our team as a second in command pilot position for our Toronto base.
- The Second in Command will have to perform the specific responsibilities relating to operating the aircraft to which he is assigned (A310, A330 or B737);
- Assist in flight planning and other preparations for flight, as directed by the Captain;
- Sign the Flight Release document prior any flight;
- Carry out such duties assigned by the Captain;
- Carry out other tasks as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Hold a valid Canadian airline pilot licence (ATPL);
- Thorough knowledge of Canadian aviation regulations (RAC);
- Hold a college level diploma in piloting, an asset;
- Hold a medical certificate of category class 1;
- Minimum of 4000 hours of flying time;
- Updated certified logbook;
- Bilingualism an asset (French and English spoken);
- No restrictions to travel in the United State or other countries served by Air Transat;
- Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident status.