Isles of Scilly Travel is currently looking for DHC6 Captains to be based in Land’s End Airport. Rosters will change at short notice so living nearby is essential. Roster is usually 6 month contract from April 2017 to October 2017
- Hold a valid JAR ATPL or Part-FCL ATPL (full or frozen)
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical
- Hold an MCC certificate or exemption
- Have a minimum of 2000 hours total flight time
- Have a minimum of 500 hours as DHC6 pilot in command
- Have logged at least 100 hours flying time in the last 12 months.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English (ICAO Level 6)
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Be available to start work in early April 2017
- Be able to supply references from all your employers for the last 5 years.
- Concessionary travel to the Isles of Scilly and any other relevant schemes
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Closing Date: 31st March 2017