Captain on Challenger 850
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is a multi-national business aviation enterprise with associated companies in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We are active in all aspects of the business aviation industry including executive air charter, aircraft management, maintenance and flight support services.
The applicant must aim to demonstrate the highest standards of flying skills, safety and situational awareness while seamlessly incorporating the skills of crew resource management, threat error management, airmanship and teamwork into the daily operation. Continue to learn and increase one’s knowledge at all times, fly using ExecuJet’s standard operating procedures and deliver the highest standards of customer service whilst maintaining a sense of discretion.
- Valid, EASA license and Medical, Rated and Current on CL850
- JAA-ATPL Licence is mandatory
- Type rating is mandatory
- Long Range Flight experience minimum 4000 hours total and 1000 hours on type
- Domicile in EU area is mandatory
- Sound knowledge of business Aviation Operations.
- Fluent in English (minimum ICAO language proficiency level 4)