Boeing 737NG Type-Rating Sponsored Cadet Program
Ryanair are delighted to announce a new SPONSORED type-rating programme! A first for low cost airlines, cadets will no longer pay a course fee of €29,500, this is being replaced by a one off, up front €5,000 payment and a 5 year reducing bond. Cadets will be paid a salary from day 1 of BASE TRAINING!
Are you a future Ryanair Pilot? Ryanair and CAE are seeking highly motivated candidates aspiring to rise as professional pilots within one of Europe’s leading airlines. Successful candidates can expect world class training to the highest standard from CAE, the world’s leading pilot training organization, and the opportunity to then fly as a First Officer with Ryanair.
Ryanair is Europe’s Number 1 airline, carrying over 130m customers p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 210 destinations in 34 countries on a fleet of 430 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m customers p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 14,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 33-year safety record.
Reasons to become a Ryanair pilot:
- Training paid by Ryanair
- No upfront payment of €29,500
- Salary from Day 1 of Base Training
- Job security – Become part of one of the most successful airlines in the world
- Fastest Time to Command – 3 or 4 years after Cadet Course!
- Unrivalled career progression – opportunities for LTC, TRE, TRI, SFI & Base Captain
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- Guaranteed days off
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
- Outstanding Earnings Potential
- New modern fleet – the fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2019.