B747-400 Direct Entry First Officers
Cargo Logic Air is a recently launched rapidly developing new British dedicated cargo airline. Each and every member of our multi-disciplined team is trained to the highest international standards and is committed to achieving complete freight solutions, operational safety and customer satisfaction. Joining us you will be supported by experts in all areas of cargo aviation management and service. As a dynamic business we are always interested in hearing from career-minded cargo aviation, management and customer service professionals. If you think you have what it takes to complement our unique offering, we would like to hear from you.
To apply please send a CV and expression of interest to:
We are recruiting Direct Entry 747–400 Senior First Officers (747–8 experience would be an advantage).
- Annual Salary: 52400
- Per diem 2/hr outside of STN (+ 10GBP/hotel night outside of the UK)
- Sector pay 20/hr (minimum 20/month) for operating, positioning and sim duties.
- 5% pension contribution
- Private medical and income protection insurance
- OT pay for days off and vacation: 400
- UK Base (EGSS)
- Minimum 12 days off per month
- 28 days annual leave
- Permanent Contract
- 2000hrs TT
- 400hrs on type
- EASA Part FCL fATPL
- EASA Part Med Class 1 Medical
- Minimum English level 4
- The right to live and work in the UK
The ideal candidate will have:
- Flown the B747–400 within the last six months.
- Have had LVO experience and hold a current LPC.
- 747–8 experience would be an advantage.